Location: Dubai, UAE
Date Posted: 17 November 2015
Reporting to Procurement Manger and you will be responsible to;
• Receive and study tender documents and respond to each tender.
• Coordinate with suppliers to receive appropriate quotation according to tender specifications.
• Submit the tender within the time frame specified.
• Coordinate with Finance department for arranging Tender Bond or Performance Bond as per the requirements of the tender.
• Prepare presentation on Power Point for tender submission.
• Execute procurement requests within specified time frame upon completion of all documents required.
• Prepare, review and edit suppliers’ contracts according to the company’s needs.
• Identify the items’ specification and seek approval from concerned managers.
• Liaise and negotiate with suppliers to receive quotations with competitive prices. .
• Prepare the local purchase order (LPO) and seek approvals.
• Receive and submit the invoice with the required documents to the Finance Department.
• Maintain proper filing system for each operation.
• Prepare and update list for all suppliers and projects.
Ideal candidate must have a Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Finance or related field. 7+ years relevant experience. Good computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Power Point) and good knowledge on how to generate reports in Armada and Discoverer. Good knowledge of commercial laws and contract principles.