Sales Manager (KSA)
Location: Saudi Arabia
Date Posted: 24 April 2016
The successful candidate should
have experience in a similar industry and bring with them a list of
contacts. Should have a successful track
record in sales as well as a minimum of 8 years’ experience in the region,
specifically within the Saudi market. Experience working with designers and
architects is essential for this role.
Reporting to Head of Sales & Marketing
- To identify key business opportunities.
- Develop the business throughout KSA
- Account Management
- Ability to build a long and short term forecast.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships and alliances with key clients, consultants and business partners
- Create the bid strategy and constantly review and adapt until award of project.
- The negotiation and closing of business deals.
- Formulate market analysis and delivering accurate business reports.
- Serve as lead facilitator both internally and externally for projects.
- Forecast long and short-range market potential for Management's analysis.
- 8 years or more years of relevant working experience. In the fit out industry.
- A construction background is a must.
- Excellent negotiation & Leadership skills.
- Must have excellent presentational skills.
- Some Commercial acumen.
- Computer literate - Microsoft Office.
- Engineering Degree is a plus.
- An excellent command of Arabic and English
- Well Organized.
- Energy and enthusiasm.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical, process management and interpersonal skills.
- Results oriented and full of drive to achieve pre-set objectives.
- Ability to network at a strategic market level; establish credibility and relationships with diverse individuals and groups